Welcome to Six Foot Track Marathon
Key Race Information
- Our next race is Saturday 9th March 2019 (and then the second Saturday in March for all future years.)
- Entries for the 2019 race are expected to open on Monday November 26th
- 2018 Results are available here
- 2018 Race Merchandise is still available for sale here
- Wait list? - Our race does not operate a wait list, we prefer to take additional confirmed entrants knowing the attrition rate as it gives all confirmed entrants the ability to train and prepare with confidence.
- Cancelling entry - Six Foot Track Marathon Entries are not able to be sold or transferred, instead we provide cancelled entrants with an opportunity to register under the preferred process for the following year with a 50% discount. All the details, including the entry cancellation process are available here
Six Foot Track Marathon acknowledges our event is located on, and privileged to traverse, the traditional lands of the Gundungurra and Darug peoples. Please treat these lands with respect and leave behind only footprints.
Access to Six Foot Track on Race Day - As part of our medical/safety plan and with the consent of the track manager (Department of Primary Industries – Lands), public access to the Six Foot Track from Megalong Road through to Coxs River will be restricted and controlled between 7am and 9 am on Race Day. RFS and Race Management personnel at Aid Stations between these locations will only grant access to proceed along the course during this period, to individuals displaying official numbered race bibs. Regular public access will resume after the official race sweepers have cleared this part of the course.